What is Levitra 20 MG?
Levitra 20 MG is used for the treatment of Erectile Dysfunction (ED) and is taken orally. It contains active substance Vardenafil monohydrochloride which is a selective inhibitor of phosphodiesterase type 5 that metabolises cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) (PDE5).
Each tablet also contains microcrystalline cellulose, crospovidone, colloidal silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, hypromellose, polyethylene glycol, titanium dioxide, yellow ferric oxide, and red ferric oxide, in addition to the active component, vardenafil HCl.
|Generic Name||Vardenafil HCL|
Use of Levitra 20 MG
Vardenafil is a drug that is used to address difficulties with male sexual function (impotence or erectile dysfunction). Vardenafil, when used in conjunction with sexual stimulation, helps a man get and maintain an erection by boosting blood flow to the penis.
This medication won’t protect you from sexually transmitted infections (such as HIV, hepatitis B, gonorrhea, syphilis).
The suggested starting dose of Levitra for most people is 10 MG, taken orally as needed about 60 minutes before sexual activity.
Based on efficacy and adverse effects, the dose may be increased to a maximum suggested dose of 20 MG or decreased to 5 MG. Once per day is the maximum suggested dose frequency. A response to treatment necessitates sexual stimulation.
The tablet can be taken with or without food.
Side effects of Levitra 20 MG
Some of the possible side effects are of Levitra 20 MG tablets are:
- Stuffy/ runny nose and
Sudden vision loss, including irreversible blindness, in one or both eyes is a rare occurrence. Stop taking vardenafil 20 and seek medical care right away if this significant condition develops. Some of the other possible vision abnormalities could be:
- Increased sensitivity to light,
- Blurred vision or
- Difficulty distinguishing blue and green colours
Consult your doctor or pharmacist right away if any of these side effects persist or worsen. Keep in mind that your doctor ordered this medication because he or she believes the benefit to you outweighs the risk of adverse effects. The majority of people who take this medicine do not have any substantial adverse effects.
Sexual activity can put your heart under additional strain, especially if you already have cardiac problems. If you have a heart condition and develop any of the following dangerous adverse effects while having sex, stop immediately and seek medical attention:
- Extreme dizziness,
- Chest/ jaw / left arm discomfort,
Some of the cases wherein one should stop taking the pill and seek medical help are:
- A rapid loss of hearing, sometimes accompanied by ringing in the ears and disorientation, can occur in rare cases.
- If you get a painful or protracted erection that lasts 4 hours or longer, to avoid serious complications.
- If you experience any very serious side effects, such as a fast or irregular heartbeat, seizures, or temporary memory loss.
- If you detect any symptoms of a major allergic response, such as a rash, itching/ swelling (particularly of the face/ tongue/ throat), extreme dizziness, or problems breathing.
- If you have heart disease, diabetes, high cholesterol, certain other eye disorders, high blood pressure, are over 50, or smoke, you have a slightly higher risk of having NAION.
Store away from light and moisture at room temperature. Keep out of the bathroom. All drugs should be kept out of reach of children and pets.
Unless otherwise directed, do not flush or pour drugs down the toilet or into a drain. When this product has expired or is no longer needed, properly dispose of it.
Specification: Levitra 20
150 Tablets, 300 Tablets, 90 Tablets
$80.00 – $250.00