What is Femalegra 100 MG tablet?
Femalegra 100 MG is used for the treatment of women who are suffering from sexual dysfunction. The modern pharmaceutical market’s ongoing development has made it an effective sildenafil for women.
This medicine has a reputation for being one of the most effective. Sildenafil citrate is the active element, which relaxes muscles and increases blood flow to the uterus.
Femalegra is well-known for its efficacy in aiding female infertility. This medication boosts libido, which increases a woman’s chances of becoming pregnant.
How does Femalegra work?
Femalegra 100 MG sildenafil for women is known to have completely distinct effects on a woman’s body. These medications have been shown to improve blood flow to specific regions of the body.
This medicine is often regarded as the most inventive and effective. These drugs boost a woman’s libido and make her feel better in bed.
Femalegra 100 MG has the following characteristics:
- Increases a woman’s urge to be sexually active.
- Women are more satisfied during intercourse as a result of this.
- Human sensitivity is known to be increased by it.
- Even during menopause, it supports women’s health.
- Increases a woman’s chances of becoming pregnant.
What are the side effects of Femalegra tablets?
This is not an exhaustive list of Femalegra 100 MG adverse effects. If you have any negative reactions to medical material, tell your doctor.
- Stomach ache
- Redness or warmth in the face, neck, or chest
- Nose blockage
- Issues with memory
- High blood pressure
- Issues with the heart
- Sleeping problems
- Parched mouth
- Back pain
How to take the drug?
It is recommended that Malegra be taken once every 24 hours. This medication is known to boost a woman’s sensitivity and should be taken an hour before engaging in sexual activity. This is an oral medication that is taken with water.
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients in Femalegra 100 MG, consult your pharmacist or doctor before taking the drug. This medication includes active substances that cause allergic reactions or other health issues.
- It’s also a good idea to share your whole medical history with your doctor. The risk is increased if you have liver disease, low blood pressure, or severe dehydration, or vision problems, especially if you have heart problems or have had a stroke in the previous 6 months.
- Also, if you’re breastfeeding, talk to your doctor before taking the pills.
How to store Femalegra tablets?
- Room temperature of 15 to 30 °C is suitable for the storage of ED tablets. Don’t expose the tablets to heat, light, or moisture and keep it in cool and dry place.
- Keep the medication away from the reach of children
Specification: Femalegra 100 mg
100 Tablet/s, 148 Tablet/s, 200 Tablets
$90.00 – $170.00