What is Caverta 100 MG?
Caverta 100 MG tablet, also known as the blue pill, contains the active component sildenafil citrate. It is prescribed to males who suffer from erectile dysfunction (ED), often known as impotence.
What is Erectile dysfunction?
Erectile dysfunction occurs when a man is unable to achieve and/or maintain a sufficient penile erection for sexual intercourse. It occurs when the blood supply to the penis is reduced. Reduced blood flow can be caused by physical issues after an injury or sickness, as well as psychological problems including anxiety, stress, and depression. Obesity, smoking, drinking, and other chronic lifestyle problems may also contribute to ED.
How does Caverta 100 MG tablet work?
Between the ages of 40 and 70, the prevalence of moderate-to-severe ED could increase two-fold to three-fold. Caverta 100 MG Tablet relaxes the smooth muscles that line the inside of blood vessels, allowing more blood to flow to the penis. When the underlying reason of erectile dysfunction is physical, psychological, or both, this method works well.
Caverta 100 MG Tablet may or may not work if the underlying cause of erectile dysfunction is psychological, depending on the severity of the disease. In cases of psychological factors alone or psychological (including lifestyle) and physical factors, psychological counselling should be combined with normal care, which may include Caverta 100 MG Tablet, to get the best possible result.
|Substitutes||Erix, Suhagra, Tonite, Zenegra etc.|
Side effects of Caverta 100 MG
This medication may produce serious adverse effects such as a prolonged and painful erection lasting more than 4 hours, visual loss in one or both eyes, hearing loss, and so on. If you experience any of these side effects, you should see a doctor.
- Urine that is bloody and cloudy.
- Arms and feet burn, numb, and tingling.
- Disturbances in vision
- Light sensitivity
- Urination that hurts
- Tearing of the eyes excessively
- In the ears, there is a ringing or buzzing sensation.
- Congestion in the nose
Some rare side effects are:
- Erection that lasts for a long time and is painful
- Patients who have a known allergy to sildenafil or any of the other inactive components in the formulation should not take this medication.
- Because of the increased risk of serious side effects, this medicine is not suggested for patients using other nitrate-containing drugs (e.g., Nitroglycerin, Isosorbide, etc.).
- This medicine is not suggested for people who are taking Riociguat (also known as Adempas) since it increases the chance of side effects.
- This drug is not suggested for patients with severe unstable angina or severe heart failure who are unable to engage in sexual activity.
What if you forget to take your medication?
Because this medicine is only taken as needed, the possibilities of skipping a dose are slim.
What if you overdose this drug?
In the event of an overdose, seek emergency medical attention or contact a doctor.
How to store Caverta 100 MG?
The tablet should be kept in a cool, dry location with a temperature of less than 30°C.
Specification: Caverta 100
120 Tablet/s, 200 Tablets, 80 Tablet/s
$172.00 – $430.00