What is Careprost 0.03% Eye Drops?
CAREPROST 0.03% EYE DROPS 3ML contains bimatoprost, an ocular medicine used to treat increased eye pressure that may lead to Glaucoma. CAREPROST 0.03% EYE DROPS 3ML can be used alone or with other medications.
|Manufacturer||SUN PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRIES LTD|
|Substitutes||Lashima Solutions 3 ML, Lumigan 0.03% EYE DROPS 3 ML|
Uses of Careprost Eye Drops
The medication is used to treat:
Glaucoma: is an eye illness caused by damage to the optic nerve. This injured nerve causes an unnatural increase in ocular pressure.
The ophthalmic version of this medication is used to lower fluid pressure inside the eyes of people with open-angle glaucoma, a disorder marked by gradual damage to the optic nerve that can lead to visual loss.
Intraocular hypertension: is a condition that affects the eyes. The ophthalmic form of this medication is used to treat individuals with intraocular hypertension by lowering the fluid pressure inside the eyes.
Hypotrichosis of the eyelashes: is a condition in which the eyelashes are thin and brittle. This medicine’s topical ophthalmic version is used to treat an insufficient number of eyelashes (hypotrichosis). it lengthens, thickens, and darkens the eyelashes.
How does Careprost Eye Drops Work?
Bimatoprost, a prostaglandin analogue, is present in CAREPROST 0.03% EYE DROPS 3ML. It is primarily used to treat excessive intraocular pressure. It works by boosting aqueous humour (fluid in the eye) production and lowering ocular pressure. As a result of the increased pressure, glaucoma might develop. If the pressure is too high, it can cause vision loss.
Directions for Use:
- CAREPROST 0.03% EYE DROPS 3ML should only be used in the infected eye, with no contact with the healthy eye.
- CAREPROST 0.03% EYE DROPS 3ML is only to be used on the outside of the eyes. To avoid infection, burst the seal and wash your hands before using it.
- If you wear contact lenses, take them out before using CAREPROST 0.03% EYE DROPS 3ML, and then put them back in 15 minutes later.
- Only use CAREPROST 0.03% EYE DROPS 3ML if your doctor has prescribed it. Never encourage self-medication or propose that someone else take your medicines.
- If you are allergic to sulphonamides or have severe kidney or liver illness, do not use CAREPROST 0.03% EYE DROPS 3ML.
- If you have dry eyes or a cornea condition, consult your doctor before starting CAREPROST 0.03% EYE DROPS 3ML.
- Don’t stop CAREPROST 0.03% EYE DROPS 3ML abruptly, as this could cause serious adverse effects.
- CAREPROST 0.03% EYE DROPS 3ML should not be combined with any other eye medicine unless your doctor has prescribed it.
Side Effects of CAREPROST 0.03% EYE DROPS 3ML
In some circumstances, you may feel eye irritation and conjunctival hyperemia (eye inflammation). The majority of these CAREPROST 0.03% EYE DROPS 3ML adverse effects are transient, do not require medical treatment, and fade away over time. However, if the negative effects do not go away, consult your doctor.
CAREPROST 0.03% EYE DROPS 3ML, like all drugs, can produce adverse effects, though not everyone experiences them.
Some of the possible side effects are:
- Eye itching,
- Conjunctival hyperemia (eye inflammation),
- Dry eyes,
- Burning eyes,
- Eye pain or irritation,
- Eye tears and
Other adverse effects of CAREPROST 0.03% EYE DROPS 3ML eye drops are possible. If you have any odd issues while using CAREPROST 0.03% EYE DROPS 3ML, contact your doctor.
Store in a cool, dry location away from direct sunlight.
Specification: Careprost Eye Drops
1 Bottle/s, 12 Bottle/s, 24 Bottle/s, 50 Bottle/s, 6 Bottle/s
$33.00 – $750.00