What is Malegra 200 MG?
Sildenafil Citrate is the active ingredient in Malegra. This allows men who are sexually stimulated to develop an erection, allowing them to stay longer during sexual intercourse. Malegra is a high-quality generic version of Sildenafil Citrate that provides all of the benefits of the original product at a significantly reduced price. Malegra should only be taken under the supervision of a licenced physician.
What Is Malegra 200 Used For?
Malegra is used by a significant number of men all over the world to treat their sexual weakness, commonly known as Erectile Dysfunction. Sildenafil Citrate 200 is a fast-acting drug, so you’ll have fantastic, long-lasting power within 30 – 50 minutes of taking it.
How does it work?
Malegra is a phosphodiesterase 5 inhibitor that acts by relaxing the muscles of the penis and enhancing blood flow. It aids in obtaining and maintaining an erection, but only when sexual excitement is present.
How to take Malegra 200 MG tablets?
Above all, it is critical to remember that you should only take one dose of Malegra 100 mg (Sildenafil Citrate) per 24 hours. Malegra is easy to take. Just swallow it with a glass of water.
Normally, the medicine would start working in 30 – 50 minutes. However, it has been observed in certain situations to begin working within 15 – 30 minutes. The good news is that the effects of this drug might last up to 4 – 5 hours.
The drug should be taken on an empty stomach for the greatest results. If you take the medication after eating, it may take longer to take effect.
- Do not take the drug if you are allergic to sildenafil citrate or any of the excipients in the formulation.
- This prescription should not be taken if you have renal or liver illness.
- This tablet should not be taken while pregnant. There is evidence that consuming the drug during pregnancy can have devastating consequences for the unborn baby.
- It is recommended that you avoid consuming alcohol before taking Malegra to get the most out of your prescription.
What are the possible side effects of Malegra 200 MG?
The majority of Malegra’s adverse effects are minimal. If you have an unfavorable reaction to the drug, tell your doctor. Typical side effects include:
- Vision with a tint of color
- Visual disturbances, blurred eyesight
- Dizziness and a stuffy nose
What is the recommended dosage?
Follow your doctor’s instructions on the dosage and duration of this medication. You should only take one dose of Malegra per 24 hours. Take one tablet in one go. It should not be chewed, crushed, or broken. Malegra 200 MG tablet should be consumed with food.
How to store the drug?
- The drug should be kept out of reach of children.
- Place the drug in a cool, dry place.
- Do not expose tablets to moisture, heat, or light, since this will reduce their productivity.
Specification: Malegra 200 mg
120 Tablet/s, 150 Tablets, 300 Tablets, 90 Tablets
$105.00 – $300.00